Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Not the End of the Journey

We finished up our journey on Sunday just short of our intended destination.  The wind and waves were just not in our favor.  Even with the short finish, we still FINISHED our journey.  This trip was a complete success and something that each one of us is very proud of.  We raised more money than we ever dreamed of for our first year.  That is totally due to the contributions from some generous sponsors, family, friends both near and far, and strangers that we may never know.  Together we are all making a difference and next year can only be better!

I wasn't able to post to my blog every night like I had planned.  There was just so much to be done each night that I couldn't keep up with everything and some things had to fall to the wayside.  I will try over the next month to post some things that give you an idea of what we really went through.  It is very hard to describe and it will take me some time to put it all into words, but I hope you will come back and read about our journey and it will inspire you to take up challenges in your personal life.

This was only the beginning, we are already planning next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment